Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I have been on SM for about four months but have not really posted and didn't realize I need to introduce myself on here. Sorry! I have wanted a Maltese for over 30 years and finally got my baby last September. Her name is Nani and she is now 10 months old. I am in Northern Virginia. I am absolutely in love with her! I have enjoyed reading the posts and seeing pictures of your babies on SM.I look forward to getting to know everyone. Here are some pictures of her.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi! I have been on SM for about four months but have not really posted and didn't realize I need to introduce myself on here. Sorry! I have wanted a Maltese for over 30 years and finally got my baby last September. Her name is Nani and she is now 10 months old. I am in Northern Virginia. I am absolutely in love with her! I have enjoyed reading the posts and seeing pictures of your babies on SM.I look forward to getting to know everyone. Here are some pictures of her. View attachment 274416 View attachment 274413 View attachment 274414 View attachment 274415
She is lovely! What a sweet look in her eyes! I like her name, too.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Tammy, Welcome to SM.
I am so happy for you. Good things come to those who wait....30 years is a long time. From Nani's pictures she was well worth the long wait. She is absolutely gorgeous. I look forward to reading more of your posts and seeing more pictures of Nani. I love her name!
🐶 🐾 🌺

·
Premium Member
17,311 Posts
Welcome to both of you! We look forward to getting to know you. Your Nani is lovely---thank you for sharing her w/us.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tammy, Welcome to SM.
I am so happy for you. Good things come to those who wait....30 years is a long time. From Nani's pictures she was well worth the long wait. She is absolutely gorgeous. I look forward to reading more of your posts and seeing more pictures of Nani. I love her name!
🐶 🐾 🌺
Thank you! She was worth the wait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts