Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm so happy there's a Maltese forum. For the past few months, I have been researching on various breeds and have to say I've fallen in love with the lovely Maltese. I don't have a furkid yet but will be getting one soon. I'm really excited but don't want to rush into things as this would be a long-time commitment. My hubby and I have spent nearly 3 years pondering on whether we should get a dog (we live in an apartment so our choices are rather limited). The Maltese seems perfect for us.

Since I mostly work from home, I will be able to spend time training and grooming our potential furkid. Not to mention shower it with lots of love and kisses! I'm looking for a pet as opposed to show quality ones. I'm currently scouting around for some responsible and reputable breeders. BTW, I'm from tropical Malaysia.

Happy Halloween!

A

·
0 Posts
Hi!
I'm Ali and welcome to Spoiled Maltese.com! There's lots of people here who will help you train, look after, love and feed your dog. Just ask us in the forum. Hope u enjoy this website and be sure to send a pic of your little maltese when it comes!
All maltese dogs are playful and you will always love to come home to one. My dog, Muffie, is the best thing that ever happened to me, im proud to say. Anyway, have a look around and ill see you later!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Alyn,
Welcome to our family! I think we are all of the same mind here........choosing a Maltese is a wonderful idea! :D You also mentioned the only really important thing about Maltese ownership...the grooming!
My Maltese is named Colette and is still a puppy. I am going to upload Colette's Halloween photo op now.
Gail aka Colette'sMom

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
hello, sorry for the late welcome, its good to see more and more signing up and posting :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts