Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="font-family:Geneva"></span>

I just wanted to say hello, and to let you know that I love this site, I have been visiting for more than 2 months, but I never dare to post a message, I got a very spoiled maltepoo called Snowy, and reading about all your little doggies I can honestly say I cant find the poodle side in him. I hope you dont mind that my little doggie is not 100% Maltesse and that we can participate on this wonderful forum. Have a wonderful day and God Bless you all.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hi and welcome. I don't think anyone here would mind you posting here about snowy :D
Can't wait to see pictures of you baby :D

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome! I'd love to see a picture of Snowy. You are more than welcome to post here. Your furbaby doesn't have to be 100% maltese. There are a couple of people that post her that have furbabies that are only part maltese. Everyone is welcome. I look forward to reading more of your post. If you need help doing a avatar let me know.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
NO! You can not post here! PUREBREDS ONLY.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
JUST KIDDING

HAHAHA. Warm welcomes to you! Hope you enjoy our site! You're baby is super adorable. I hope I see more pictures of Snowy. Is your baby a male or female?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
hi, you definitely have to post pics, make a gallery or a dogster page!!!! :D welcome!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:D

Thank you for the warm welcome, I posted some pictures in the Gallery already.

Have a wonderful day

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
He's so cute...He looks like a big ole' cotton ball! So precious

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
WELCOME!!! He is sooo cute! Maybe you can share your secrets on how you keep him so very very white and fluffy!!! Please....

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome!!!! hope you enjoy the site and get addicted to it like all of us!! :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you again for the welcome.

How do I keep him white???? Well I dont do nothing too special, I bath him once a a wk, sometimes twice, depends how dirty he gets. We live in a Condo so he is inside most of the time, about how fluffy he is, I dont have nothing to do with is, he looks fluffly no matter what, and he HATES to be brushed, so this last wk we change his brush, and seems that he can handled it a little bit better. So you see no special secrets, just lots of love
but that is something that we all do.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Thanks for the reply... So he is a NATURAL beauty
Congratulations!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts