Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just wanted to say a quick hello and thank the mods here for such a wonderful site. I've been searching for one that will actually allow the use of brand names. It seems like a great group here.

Edit: I forgot to introduce my malt. His name is Rock. He's almost a year old and a great little guy. I found him on petfinder when he was 8 months old. His original parents didn't want him since he got to be near 8lbs! What?!?!? I'll post a pic when I figure this site out.

Ashley

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww... I hate how people are soo worried about the size and weight of their dogs... why dont people just worry about getting a HEALTHY dog!? I'm glad you will love Rock unconditionally unlike his past owners.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome! There are 4 ways to post pictures here.

Avatar (thing to the left of post): Click on My Controls. Scroll to the bottom, on the left side there is something that says Edit Avatar Settings, click on it. The picture needs to be less than 10KB. You can either browse to you computer or if the picture is on the internet you can put in the image location.

Signature: There are a couple of people on here that make the animated signatures. If you would like one just post a request and someone will do it for you. The image that you use needs to be on the internet. To add a signature click on My Controls. Scroll to the bottom, on the left side there is something that says Edit Signature (abouve Avatar Settings), click on it. Click on the "IMG" button and paste in the image location and click OK.

In a post: The image you add needs to be on the internet. There are a bunch of free photo albums you can use. Or you can just post it in the gallery (see below). To get the image location right click on the picture and select Copy Image Location. The image location must end in ".gif" or ".jpg" or you will get an error in this next part. Go back to your post, click on the "IMG" button and paste in the image location and click OK.

Gallary: First you need to create an album. Click on My Controls. At the top left side you will see "Your Albums", click on it. Create the album. To add an image click on Upload Image.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to our SM Family!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome to you and Rock! Brinkley is around 8 pounds too!!! He sends a big high five!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome to SM!! You'll find lots of very valuable information on this site, INCLUDING BRAND NAMES. If someone is using something that is a great product I want to know about it!! That includes the name of it! Pretty silly to talk about "brand X" and not be able to say what it is......These gals and guys will NOT steer you wrong!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND ROCK
I don't care how many lbs are babies can get, they are always cute to me! Cloud was suppose to be no bigger than 7 lbs. but he ended up being 11lbs. But man, the bigger they are, the bigger the hugs!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome. Glad you found the site.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone. I can't believe all the replies. I named Rock after the actor Rock Hudson. I hope someday to have a Doris Day for him.

He LOVES water bottles.

Being a lazy bum

He HATES baths

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now that I've added the pics of Rock, I though I'd add one of me...

Now ya'll kind of know who your are dealing with. :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts