Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just found this board, and I am thrilled! My little prince, Oliver, is 8 months old. He's my first maltese, and what a charmer. Everyone who meets him falls in love.

I'm still trying to figure out the photo in your signature thing. But I think I have a small photo of him working by my name now. And I absolutely love all the smileys!!! How fun!

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

Katie

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww ur baby is adorable...u almost got the pic right for ur sig......all u do is hit the IMG button...then enter the url into the pop up...and that should put the proper tags for u. looks like u have a http link combined with a img , and thats why it is not working...ok i hope i didnt confuse u !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome, I'm new too. I love this website, it's so cute. The only thing is that I havent posted a picture of Athen whos a year and ahalf and ready to breed. Anyone know of a female akc for breeding. He's adorable
Well welcome and we'll see ya soon!

Athen's Mommy,

Cris

(I promise the picture will be here soon)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welcome Katie and Oliver
We are so glad you found this site
You are going to love it here.
Rudy is my first Maltese as well and I boy let me tell you.......He is SPOILED ROTTEN. I adore him
and he has added so much joy to my life.You will meet loads of people here that feel the same.Welcome

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts