Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a little Maltese girl, her name is Mia and she has just turned 1. She can be quite a handful but she is the sweetest puppy.
We live in Toronto, ON. I've tried to attach an avatar pic to my profile of her, but it does not seem to be working for me. This website is great, lots of useful information and it's nice to be able to see that people are having the same problems as me, ex. barking at anything and everything.....

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome to SM Mia's Momma!! Welcome to Mia too! Yes, we are all in some stage or another with our babies...it's just nice to have so many people to ask questions or get advice from!! I too am no good at figuring out how to do pictures, but don't fear, someone will post that can help you!! I look forward to seeing pictures of Mia

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome to SM!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hello! Glad you and Mia have joined SM.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome. :D
I still have not figured out how to post a picture as an avatar, but I've posted some pictures of Mia in the photo gallery.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Welcome to SM..... here are avatar instructions... I wonder why it isn't working for you?? The photo has to come from your computer, not a hosting company.

Here is how to post an avatar, the photo under your name:

1. Click on My Controls located at the top of all SM pages.

2. You will then see a page with a listing of choices on the left. Look at the Personal Profile section, the fourth category.

3. Cick on Edit Avatar Settings under the Personal Profile category.

4. Now you're on the page you'll need to add your photo. Go to the last selection: Upload a new image from your computer

5. Click on Browse and you will see your computer files. Find the photo you want from your computer and click on it and then click Update Avatar. You may need to hit "Refresh" to see the new avatar.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hello, I would like to introduce myself and Baby Gizmo, nicknamed Gizzie. I am looking forward to the boards and learning a lot about the maltese. Baby Gizmo will be a year old the 24 of April. He is the first house dog I have ever own and he is not a dog he is family. He is part Shih Tzu/Maltese but looks just like a Maltese. God Bless Everyone and looking forward to sharing ideas with all of you.
Gizzie's momma

1 - 19 of 19 Posts