Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am brand new at posting on this site but have been reading it for many months-when I first became interested in getting a maltese. We get our lil' Bella Mika in 2 weeks-she will then be 13 wks old- and we are all very excited. She will be the first toy dog I have had. You have all been so very helpful in providing info and insight into the maltese breed and what to expect after her arrival home-THANKS! Bella is so sweet and cute-of course! I will post a pic when I figure out how-maybe tomorrow. We have already purchased all the necessities in anticipation of her arrival home. I just love the little coats and clothes-they are too cute!

Bella is one of 5 in her litter of 2 girls/3 boys. She weighs 2.5 lb at 11 wks-was the smallest in the litter at birth. We met her once and fell in love immediately. Her breeder is wonderful-couldn't be more helpful and lives only a few miles away. Just wanted to introduce myself and Bella to you all and thank you all a gain for all your help! I love this site. You will be "hearing" from me often!

Alison

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and welcome from Massimo and me! I can't wait to see pics of your little Bella Mika!!

-c

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes! I can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Welcome to sm!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Bet you are really excited! Hope the next few weeks speeds by for you. We'll want to know how everything goes once little Bella is home.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts