Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just wanted to introduce my self to you all. I'm a 19 year old college student from Tucson, which I know a few of the other posters are from also from reading this forum.
I should probably start by tell you all that I actually do not have a Maltese just yet. I am familiar with little dogs, I had a Yorkie since I was 2, but she passed away two years ago. I absolutely love dogs, especially small dogs and I think it's about time that I got another dog. I have been doing a lot of research on different breeds of dogs and dogs in general, and I have decided that I would be most happy with a Maltese or maybe a Malti-Poo. Now that I have done all the research, and trust me I have done a lot of research on just about everything pertaining to dogs, I have decided to get a puppy! I've really enjoyed reading the posts on this forum, everyone is so nice and I haven't seen one argument yet! I love it!
I know that there are a few people from Tucson that post here, so I was just wondering if anyone knows of anyone selling any Maltese, or if anyone could tell me where they got their Maltese. Thank you! Any response is welcome!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Hi I am Janet, sorry I can't help with your request but I am sure there are a lot of helpers here who can point you in the right direction in finding a puppy. Maltese are the best, just ask anyone in here and we are biased, I'll own up to that. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Jun 9 2005, 11:39 AM
Welcome!  If you need any help in your search let us know.  I'm biased and prefer a maltese. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70931
[/QUOTE]

Kristi, where was your wonderful post that had all the links to how to find a breeder, etc. that you posted a few weeks ago? That would be very helpful for her since she's just started her search.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom+Jun 9 2005, 12:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Jun 9 2005, 11:39 AM
Welcome!  If you need any help in your search let us know.  I'm biased and prefer a maltese. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70931
Kristi, where was your wonderful post that had all the links to how to find a breeder, etc. that you posted a few weeks ago? That would be very helpful for her since she's just started her search.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70950
[/B][/QUOTE]
It is in the breeder section: Questions To Ask Breeders, And Things To Look For

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Welcome!
Good luck in finding your puppy! Let me just add that I also looked at mali-poo's ~ such cute puppies! But then it dawned on me that the breeders wanted same price as a pure-bred maltese, so I concentrated on a maltese! And I'm glad I did!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all so much! You all are so nice! I'm actually leaning more toward the purebred Maltese than a Malti-Poo, but the Malti-Poos are just so cute! Also, Abbey, how much were those Malti-Poos you were looking at? I've seen a lot of them in the newspaper and all were priced at $350... Speaking of prices, can anyone tell me how much Maltese are usually priced? Thanks!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Welcome to SM! Good luck in your search...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by ErnieGirl@Jun 9 2005, 02:45 PM
Speaking of prices, can anyone tell me how much Maltese are usually priced?  Thanks!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70969
[/QUOTE]

Well, this issue has been discussed and then some on SM... here are some threads that might be helpful for you.....

Price for puppy threads:
http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3985

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3223

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=943

How to find a good breeder thread:

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1320

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to SM. Good luck in your search. Hope you find the perfect puppy for you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts