Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
It has been so long since I have been able to even think about coming on to SM! :new_Eyecrazy: Let me give you all the update. A few months ago my boyfriend moved to Florida to finish school, and 60% of my department got laid off. So I have been trying to adjust to the whole long distance relationship thing and a whole new job. I went to Florida for a visit the last week of April, and I started to step out of my denial and realized that things just weren't the same. It crushed me so bad. Of course I tried to talk myself out of it, but when the realization finally hit me, I knew that breaking up would be the best option.
At the end of May I talked to him and let him know my thoughts on everything, and he was very supportive and understood where I was coming from. Knowing he was coming home for a visit over the 4th of July I was so torn as to when to tell him I had "made my decision". Well, last week I was so sick to my stomach I told him that I no longer wanted to be his girlfriend, and you know what? He agreed :eek: ! We are just such different people... we want such different things... so really it all worked out for the best.
So anyway, on to my worklife. I am now doing more work that I could have done when I was in 7th grade. I don't know why I have just settled here, because I know that's what I'm doing. I refused to "settle" in my relationship, why am I just allowing myself to settle here?

Tini is good. She wasn't used to how hot it can be up here or how humid, but she is back to acting like herself. It's her 1st birthday on 4th of July. I'm going to get her a cake.

That is really all for now. I can't believe how much I have missed in the past few weeks... I really need to catch up on what's going on here.

Bye bye!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'm sorry that you've been going through a rough time lately. It sounds like you made a very mature decision that will be the best thing for you in the long run. Glad that Tini is doing good. Bet she is a big comfort to you.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Sorry to hear about your break up but it sounds like it was definitely for the best. Glad you're back on SM......

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I too am sorry you are going through a tough time right now but things will get better and you seem to know what is right for you which is good.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Aww... I was wondering what happened to you!!
I'm so sorry to hear about all the changes in your life. You know what they always say... "things happen for a reason" (although I sometimes question that myself).

I'm glad to hear Tini is doing good and her BDAY is coming up!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Welcom back and happy birthday to Tini on the 4th!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts