Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Danielle. I thought i would formally introduce myself. I live in upstate New York and Im 16. My dogs name is Obi, hes 5 months and 1 week old. He means everything to me. Sadly i got him from a pet store (Puppy Petite- you probably have seen it on google) which i originally and stupidly thought to be something other than that. but what matters is i got obi and i wouldn't trade him for anything. I have 2 other dogs, but they are the family pets. One is a golden retriever mix i adopted, She is 10. The other is a Spaniel mix i adopted and shes 3. Obi fell in love with my golden, he follows her and plays with her. Its great that they were able to bond this well. I live with my mom and 2 siblings. I dont really know what else to say, but im glad to be here and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

~Danielle

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know how to get pictures onto my signiture, but i do have one resent one in my profile, but he looks a little funny hehe. I will get more soon.

~Danielle

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hi, Danielle, it's nice to meet you!!

I'm looking forward to hearing all about you and Obi.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by MeandMyMalt@Sep 27 2005, 04:25 PM
Hi my name is Danielle. I thought i would formally introduce myself. I live in upstate New York and Im 16. My dogs name is Obi, hes 5 months and 1 week old. He means everything to me. Sadly i got him from a pet store (Puppy Petite- you probably have seen it on google) which i originally and stupidly thought to be something other than that. but what matters is i got obi and i wouldn't trade him for anything. I have 2 other dogs, but they are the family pets. One is a golden retriever mix i adopted, She is 10. The other is a Spaniel mix i adopted and shes 3. Obi fell in love with my golden, he follows her and plays with her. Its great that they were able to bond this well. I live with my mom and 2 siblings. I dont really know what else to say, but im glad to be here and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

~Danielle
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104055
[/QUOTE]
:D

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Maltese loving people. And the other way around....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts