Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi! I am new and would like to introduce my self and my puppy, call me Agnes and i live in las vegas, I was searching online for maltese information about their behavior,health .etc... then i came accross in this site . About my Sunshine ,she's 4 months old and she's very sweet,smart and friendly. She is spoiled rotten and love's to go out with family . So, anyway i posted some pics of her. Feel free to view her pics and enjoy
]

·
Registered
802 Posts
Welcome Agnes and Sunshine!! Enjoy SM!

My guys name is Max, he will be 4 mos old 12/5

·
Registered
751 Posts
Welcome to SM. This is a wonderful site and so full of knowledge. Everyone here is friendly and we all care so much for our fur balls. My name is Connie and my little guy's name is Tucker.

Love the pictures. How did you get your little one to sit on the pony? Just love that picture.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Your little Sunshine is a doll.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
GREAT pictures...she is a doll!

Welcome to SM!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
sunshine is just precious! and my, she has a much nicer wardrobe than I do!!

welcome to SM, post often!

ann marie and the "welcomes to miss sunshine and her mom!" buttercup

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
WELCOME!!! The pics are great, i love the one with the pony

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by ConnieVa@Nov 20 2005, 02:29 AM
Welcome to SM.  This is a wonderful site and so full of knowledge.  Everyone here is friendly and we all care so much for our fur balls.  My name is Connie and my little guy's name is Tucker.

Love the pictures.  How did you get your little one to sit on the pony?  Just love that picture. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=121357
[/QUOTE]

hi! it's simple, I put her on the pony and Sunshine knew that if she did not hold tight the pony she will fall , So, she knows how to balance her self and hold it tight :D

Anyway, thank u for the comments and I would like to thanks everyone here for being friendly and for the comments. All your maltese dogs are so cute too,

Thank you all,
Agnes

1 - 20 of 30 Posts