Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sorry to have to do this, but I have a 10yr old spayed female malt here that is needing help ASAP. She is sick, running fever, high white count. went to another vet not that long ago for "gi prob". i am working on getting more info on it, but the problem comes here. This woman is going through a divorce and was in tears on the phone. She is having to work all the time to pay the bills and she cant afford any more than what has been done on this baby. I need to run xrays and possibly take her into surgery to make sure her intestines are not ruptured. i can only do so much charity and ive consumed all i had for the year already otherwise i would be using it on this baby. Is there any one out there that can help. before she got sick she was trying to find her a better home and still wants to so she isnt cooped up all the time while she was at work. if anyone can help please let me know ASAP...this baby is dying :(

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im the only vet working today and i am about to do emergency surgery on another dog....is there any one who can contact resc. org for me? phone here is 318-797-8489

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
BUMP!!

Jaimie, I'm trying to reach some members here who are in to rescue ... Praying for this little baby ....

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Heavenly Father, you are the God of everything bring the right resources so this little soul can have a chance to live. Be with Jaimie touch her hands give her your wisdom in finding what is wrong with this baby. I believe you are leading people right now to help with this. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Praying too!!

Heavenly Father, you are the God of everything bring the right resources so this little soul can have a chance to live. Be with Jaimie touch her hands give her your wisdom in finding what is wrong with this baby. I believe you are leading people right now to help with this. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Ditto!!!

Oh Paula I've missed your prayers they are so beautiful and you pray for all the right things!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
praying for this baby , i hope she gets the help needed ! paula ur prayers are beautiful .

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sending thoughts and prayers too. Let us know if there's a rescue who can help. Any idea what kind of money we're talking?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Jamie, please let me know your vet clinic name. I will overnight a check for $100 toward this little one's care ... or can we call and give you a credit card number?

Folks - Just some food for thought ... Generally the owner of the dog is required to relinquish ownership in order for a rescue group to step in. It breaks my heart when the situation is about an older dog and an owner who has hit hard times but loves the dog. Jamie, if you get the sense that this dog would be best served by staying in her home would you let us know? If there are enough of us who have a little bit to share then maybe we could help both a dog and a human in need.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
im the only vet working today and i am about to do emergency surgery on another dog....is there any one who can contact resc. org for me? phone here is 318-797-8489
Jamie, please let me know your vet clinic name. I will overnight a check for $100 toward this little one's care.
Mary, in case you didn't see it, here's the phone number for the clinic .. 318-797-8489. Time is running out today so I wanted to make sure you saw it. That is really nice of you to send the donation.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
normally i dont give out my email but o well. [email protected] u can paypal donations to. i have her on IV fluids pain meds and antibiotics right now. owner is in tears..she is so happy she is getting some help

1 - 20 of 233 Posts