Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Mark, I am so sorry on you great loss of your little boy.
I read your story and it brought tears to my eyes, I understand
that deep hurt that no words can express
My Matilda went home to Heaven's Rainbow Bridge Jan 15th 2017 of CHF,
It was a total surprise to my husband and I, that day was wonderful, but as
I look back my Matilda was restless, it amazes me how much they love us,
I think my Matilda wanted us to have that wonderful memory before she left us.
I think your little Soondol new he was going home to Heaven's Rainbow Bridge and
he wanted you to know he loved you and was glad you helped him go home.
I can't wait to go to heaven, its going to be a wonderful blessing to be with my Matilda
once again. Just think Mark one day you will be with little Soondol, he will have a new body
no more pain, he will be able to breath without coughing, he will run and is so happy, he's just waiting for you and your wife
I pray at night when those quiet times come and tears flow down your faces you can remember all the wonderful years of joy and laughter and memories only you and your wife share will comfort you.

There were many nights and days of tears of little sleep and that deep loneliness of not having my Matilda
I prayed for my heart to be healed, it took me 2 1/2 years until I could open my heart
GOD has perfect timing and he loves us and only wants to give us his best, sure enough I found my little girl
Geneva, she is a retired show girl and it took those years for her to be ready for me.
She has filled my empty heart, she is as close as can be perfect.
Now when I think of my Matilda each night I only remember her well, happy and always a delight.
I will be praying for you and your wife
I'm so glad you found us
I love your pictures

1 - 2 of 2 Posts