Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I need my SM family to help me find a new Paddington Bear.It is really a baby toy I found at a resale shop and got it for Bailey.This has been his favorite toy of all.He loves anything that makes noise,and as you can see from the pics. this is all thats let of it.It was like a rollie toy that makes noise.I have looked everywhere to find a new one and am hopeing one of you might have an idea as where to look.I went to the web sites and even E-Bay.If anyone has an idea ,please let me know.Thank's
You have to scroll sideways to see the other pics. I have to figure out how to change this!LOL(What am I doing wrong?)

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
to make ur pics not side to side, hit the enter key between the two urls so there is a space between them
i would help u look but i have tests all week...i will try this weekend

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bc&N,no this P.Bear has no feet,where his feet would have been its all rounded so it can (rock and then the bell sound happens)
Lady M,thank you for the info. on the pics.& you studing is way more important.
Thanks to ALL for trying to help.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I did my son's nursery in Paddington almost 8 years ago...but I don't remember seeing a toy like that. I used to have a few Paddington stuffed animals still around, and they may still be in the attic...I don't know. Anyway, I didn't have any rolling toys like that. Sorry....If I did, I would sure send it your way...Good luck!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I spent about a half hour looking online last night, I can't find anything like that.
I am usually pretty good at finding hard to find stuff too!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks you guys for trying to help. I have looked many times on the intrnet too
Its makeing me crazy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts