Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, i know there was a thread about this but i cant find it under the search page. i found a brown spot on tessa back when i gave her a bath yesterday! just wondering what it is, what causes it, and if i should be concerned? thanks!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Don't know if it is the same kind of brown spot or not but Paris has a lot of "freckles" on her now...some big ones and some smaller ones. The first time I saw one was when I was bathing her and I thought it was a bruise. I about freaked out
Now she has a lot of them.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Originally posted by ourprettytessa@May 27 2005, 11:50 AM
hi guys, i know there was a thread about this but i cant find it under the search page. i found a brown spot on tessa back when i gave her a bath yesterday! just wondering what it is, what causes it, and if i should be concerned? thanks!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66074
[/QUOTE]

Is it just where her skin is brown? like a spot on a spotted dog. If so that is fine, when I give Prissy a bath she has a few spots it is ok. As far as I know it is not a fault in the show ring because when they are dry you cant see it with all the hair.

·
Registered
841 Posts
:D Summer has the spots too, i think they look more gray than brown
and the last time i bathed her she had a couple of big ones on her back so wired when she's wet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts