Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I need some help here! You may have read on another thread that Lady M came to my house yesterday to take photos of my three dogs, Jolie, Sadie, and Sassy. She and her friend drove several hours over here and did a really professional shoot. My dogs were not terribly cooperative. I am amazed that she even got good photos! It was really fun, though, and I wish that you could all meet her!

So here is the link to the photos. Tell me which ones you like.
http://www.pbase.com/ladymontava/msmagnolia

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Will LadyM travel to California? (lol) She did a great job with great models!!
Its going to be hard to choose-I love them all.!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I like all of them! Not a bad one in the bunch!
I like the way Sassy's top knot is crazy...
Such personality!!!!

Anyway...my favs were-

Jolie 1,2

Sadie (all of them...I couldn't find one that I DIDN"T like as well as the others! You can't go wrong!)

Sassy...1,4,7

Again, it will be hard to choose b/c they are all GREAT!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Mar 5 2005, 09:11 AM
Will LadyM travel to California? (lol) She did a great job with great models!! 
  Its going to be hard to choose-I love them all.!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40195
[/QUOTE]
I know! She needs to come to Cali! I love them all! Especially:

Jollie3
Sadie and Sassy
Sadie2
Sadie5
Sassy3
Sassy7

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Mar 5 2005, 10:46 AM
Hey all,
I need some help here!  You may have read on another thread that Lady M came to my house yesterday to take photos of my three dogs, Jolie, Sadie, and Sassy.  She and her friend drove several hours over here and did a really professional shoot.  My dogs were not terribly cooperative.  I am amazed that she even got good photos!  It was really fun, though, and I wish that you could all meet her!

So here is the link to the photos.  Tell me which ones you like.
http://www.pbase.com/ladymontava/msmagnolia
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40179
[/QUOTE]

They are so cute! My choice depends on how you are going to use them. If you're going to frame them and hang side by side, I love Sadie 1 and Sassy 4... the first thumbnails on Rows 2 and 4. I think these have the same look and feel and would really be lovely side by side in matching frames or framed together but matted separately.

Sassy 7 has a lot of personality and you may want to frame that one separately as it is just too cute not to display!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
OMG, how adorable!
Don't know how you are going to choose; every single one of them is phenomenal. Lady M is gifted with the camera (the fact that your babies are gorgeous doesn't hurt)!

If forced (upon pain of giving up chocolate), I would select:

Jolie 3
Sadie & Sassie
Sadie 1 and/or 3
Sassy 1, 2, 6, 7 (sorry, the topknot did me in)

Boy, I had an easier time choosing my wedding pics than you will have picking from these proofs (my topknot did not look as good as Sassy's does, I suppose). :eek:

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Poor little Sassy's topknot! Believe it or not it usually looks perfect. For some reason it wouldn't cooperate yesterday. I'm not sure how we'll display them. I'm going to let Lady M give me some suggestions on that. She's good, isn't she???

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I thought the topknot breeze was intentional and that you had a fan going to get the windblown look the way they do for models

·
Registered
522 Posts
I can't imagine you thinking they didn't cooperate, they look totally mesmerized. LadyM did a great job, fabulous!!

My favorites are:
Jollie 3
Sadie 3
Sadie 5
Sassy7 (that's got attitude written all over it)

Since LadyM won't travel worldwide, perhaps she can give us novice photographers a few tips on how she got "uncooperative" dogs to sit so well.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
well i'm glad everyone liked the pics. i wish i could travel everywhere. if the dog doesnt sit still, u have to have a fast camera!
but it is a multi person job. i had the easy part. there were three people helping me this time
sometimes u need someone to hold, and that instant u take ur hand off the photographer snaps the pic. they really weren't that bad. I had a lot worse experience with some other dogs. actually the worst was someones kids! they were not into it and would not smile. it was my husbands coworker, other wise i would have walked out.

i wish i could have gotten more shots of them together, but i didn't want to make it a horrible experience for them. i'm all about the animals being happy :D

msmagnolia is making me out to be this wonderful person, but I want u all to know I wouldn't have done this for just anyone. she helped me out big time. she found me a great place to stay for my externship in florida this may. so i feel i owe her big time!!! this is truely a wonderful forum, and i have met so many wonderful ppl on here!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Ohhh, I love them ALL!!! LadyM, how about coming to Boston in a month or so when Peanut gets his little brother?!?!

Here we go:
Sassy 3, 8
Sadie 4
Sassy and Sadie
Jolie 3

I really like them all though...I would have them framed all around my house!!!

LadyM, you are talented in so many different ways!!! :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Mar 5 2005, 03:07 PM
LadyM, you are talented in so many different ways!!!  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40240
[/QUOTE]

SHHHH! Don't tell her that...he head will get all big and fat!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ms Magnolia~your babies are gorgeous!! I adore them!!
All the pics were great but here are my faves: Jolie 3, Sadie & Sassy, Sadie 1&4, Sassy 3&8.

LadyM~ You did great work, like always!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Jolie3
Sadie5
Sassie 4 and 7
Sadie n sassie

Those are my favorites. If Noriko's tearstaining ever goes away, then I'm going to have her face cut the same way as sadie and sassie's!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts