Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have gotten carried away on this dog theme.
Anyway, now I'm working on a review game for some prepositions of movement. I've gotten all the ones they will study covered except for "around". I've been searching for hours and just can't find anything. Do any of you have a picture of a dog that shows the concept, "around". Like, a dog running around a tree, a dog walking around an obstacle....anything like that. Or, do you know of a link where I can find such a picture? HELP please! (We need a begging smilie for a time like this)

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm looking for a picture you may find useful... I'll let you know when I find it

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow...you all look at the same sites I do! :D :D Several of those pictures are pics I've already marked for use. I love that one with the fan....hadn't seen it before. Would work for windy if it were at least taken outside because I could always crop the fan out.

I LOVE the "long" dog winding around the tree, but unfortunately, the picture quality is not good.
I thought about the picture right under it, but I couldn't decide if "around" was the best word.....it looked a bit more like "through" to me.

I actually did get the majority of the pictures I used from a dog agility site. Now, though, I think I'll have to switch out my over picture for one of the Maltese "over" pics....partial, aren't I?

And, JOE! That begging smilie that Lexi's Mom posted, we NEED that in our smilie library!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, the poor kitty with his tail wrapped around a pole is in the dog game. I couldn't find a dog picture I liked better than the cat picture. :D

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I had to shrink it down to make it fit onto the game piece, and he doesn't look a bit blurry on the game piece! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts