Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My vet called in a script for Kitzi's heart issue to COSTCO---who called me to say it is at the moment unavailable & they have looked all over for it! Can anyone advise me on where else to look. He really needs this.

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I posted on FB & several suggestions were made & I checked them all out but all but one was out of stock & the other won't ship to TX. I will try my vet tomorrow for advice. I only have 5 tablets left & Kitzi uses 1 1/2 per day. I had no idea they would not be available. This is heart med so he really needs it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I checked all over Iowa and online I did find it compounded on entirely pets pharmacy. I entered Vetmedian and it looks like it's available but, not sure,

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Sandi, not sure if you saw my Facebook post yet. I suggested seeing if you have a local pharmacy that does compounded meds. If you cannot find help, I can call the pharmacy that compounds Snowball’s heart meds. (Pimobenden,Vetamin, Enalapril, and his Lasix) to see if they can help.

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! Dwt. had located it on Entirely I think & is working on processing an order. The web-site is goofy so he moved from my computer to his to see if he can make it work.
Marie, how sweet of you. Let's see if this will work & IF not I can try a pharmacy near me first---then in a pinch I will scream to you. Sue has offered to give me some to hold me over (I would, of course, return it when we succeed in locating it.

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dwt just got off phone & Entirely Pets is "out of stock" too---web site did not say that so he called. It would seem the whole world is "out of stock"---tomorrow I will call my vet.

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, working on a new avenue of hope here! I will let you know tomorrow if it works!
:)

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you---I have recorded that address & will check it today. I am also working on rescuing/fostering a little dog at the shelter here---so crazy times!
We were able last night to make an order (they don't deliver to TX) so am using friends in FL to receive for us & forward. Also my vet called this AM---they have 2 bottles & will give me one to hold us until we get "the goods." I will start to work on placing another order so that this does not happen again.

Reactions: mss

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
T he shelter found little Oliver's owner so no fostering. We did order late last night and our vet had 2 bottles so will sell one to us tomorrow. Thank you. I will save this site.

Reactions: Dixie's Mama
1 - 11 of 11 Posts