Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
3,573 Posts
Do you think the person with the male will wait for you to decide if you leave them a deposit? If it were me, I would question the medical history of the male...pet insurance or not. I tend to be cautious and stick with what I know, so in that situation, I would be more likely to go with another pup from my breeder. Good luck.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,573 Posts
Well, I agree with getting the breeder's name before she sells you the dog....now that I think of it, most legit breeders REQUIRE in their sales contract that the dog be returned to them if the owner cannot care for or does not want the dog. I would be very cautious here. Maybe some of the breeders can chime in on this one....
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top