Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,348 Posts
Originally posted by Shareyn+May 20 2005, 01:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-saltymalty
@May 20 2005, 01:22 PM
Do you think the person with the male will wait for you to decide if you leave them a deposit?  If it were me, I would question the medical history of the male...pet insurance or not.  I tend to be cautious and stick with what I know, so in that situation, I would be more likely to go with another pup from my breeder.  Good luck.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63834
I did ask her where the puppy came from and specifically asked if it came from a puppy mill. She said no that she had bought it from a breeder in Minnesota. She could not remember the name, but apparently the dog was mailed to Va.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63839
[/B][/QUOTE]

She couldnt remember the name of the breeder? Can she get it and give it to you? Then you could look up info on the breeder as well. She might not want to do that for a couple of reasons, one being that the breeder might have a contract that she returns the puppy to her if she cant keep it. I would assure her that you wont mention her name if you call the breeder, that you just want to investigate for yourself. I dont think she should be offended if you do this or ask for the medical records. If she is, then I would suspect she is hiding something.

Good luck on whatever you decide

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.