Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the Boutique of Paws Tres Chic sweater size Small. I found it on a site when out of town and thought i saved it so i could purchase when i got home, now i can't find it. I would appreciate if anyone finds it if they could send me the link so i can purchase it for Noelle. I have a really nice Boutique of Paws Sweet Shop sweater for Chloe. TIA
Here's a pictue of the sweater i'm trying to find for Noelle.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Debbie, Boutique of Paws went out of business last year. Maggie/Luvmyfurbaby still has some sweaters in stock, but I am not sure which ones.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I've been searching Google for it and can't seem to find that specific one. :(

I have a size small Strawberry Pupcake sweater that London has only worn once if you may be interested in that for a discounted price. It's the one with the hot pink body, not the "vest" style one that has the green. I stopped dressing up the pups, too much work! lol

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Debbie -- I still have several BOP sweaters from when I was selling them -- BUT, of course, I don't have the one you want. :( If I did, it would be in the mail to you.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I've been searching Google for it and can't seem to find that specific one. :(

I have a size small Strawberry Pupcake sweater that London has only worn once if you may be interested in that for a discounted price. It's the one with the hot pink body, not the "vest" style one that has the green. I stopped dressing up the pups, too much work! lol
Is that the cupcake one? I'm not sure which one that is exactly. I might be interested

Debbie -- I still have several BOP sweaters from when I was selling them -- BUT, of course, I don't have the one you want. :( If I did, it would be in the mail to you.
Which ones do you have in a small and how much would you sell them for?

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
The Strawberry Pupckae was my first BOP sweater and still one of my favorites!

Michele, it's the exact same yarn as the City Sidewalk you like. I donated mine to our rescue raffle a few years ago because it was so similar.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Not to worry -- I have the Pupcake and am sending it to Debbie. I really don't have any for sale. I sold everything that I didn't plan on keeping for my girls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts