Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying all day to make a new siggy...finally was able to copy from photobucket and put on my computer after "jazzing it up" a little with cute stickers. Now I see the signature is there, but when I test it int he testing area it's not! I'm about to give up!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is your picture on your computer now or is it still in photobucket ?
it's on my computer. I still can't do it. I can't even put the pic back that I had before. I've tried and tried. It shows it is my signature picture, but when I post it's not there anymore.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
When I did my siggie on Photobucket I created it there (didn't download to my computer) and copied the image code down and to the left of the photo. I then pasted it into the siggie area in SM. I never tested but just posted praying it would work and fixing if it was wrong. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I did my siggie on Photobucket I created it there (didn't download to my computer) and copied the image code down and to the left of the photo. I then pasted it into the siggie area in SM. I never tested but just posted praying it would work and fixing if it was wrong. Good luck.
Thank you...I tried that many times and then it worked. I had to resize the pic, even though it's too small now, at least I have one. My last one without the heart was much bigger...go figure. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
What does it say about the size when you edit your signature ? Maybe as a non paying member your picture cannot be bigger. Here is what it says for me :
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 300 pixels or 976.6 KB (whichever is smaller).

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What does it say about the size when you edit your signature ? Maybe as a non paying member your picture cannot be bigger. Here is what it says for me :
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 300 pixels or 976.6 KB (whichever is smaller).
Mine is 300 by 200, so yes I guess I'd have to upgrade. I don't know if it's worth it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts