Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADD PICS ON MY MESSAGES I SEE OTHERS HAVE PICS OF THIER DOGS I DO HAVE THEM ON MY PC JIST DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET THEM ON HERE.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Go to My Controls and then Edit Avatar Settings. I think the picture has to be less than 5 KB. Not sure though. Just to let you know once you post a picture it can be a real pain to change it. So make sure it is a picture that you really like.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It's actually not that hard to change your pics. It is really simple actually. What about it do you think is hard, or annoying?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
It should be easy but sometimes it does not change the picture. It keeps your old picture. I had to do try probably 20 times over a couple day period. I now a lot of other people were having problems. I cann't remember what we ended up figuring out. The last time I changed it was a few months ago.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by _Carissa_@Jul 29 2004, 12:47 PM
It's actually not that hard to change your pics. It is really simple actually. What about it do you think is hard, or annoying?
LOL :lol:
Spoken by a true computer guru.... :D

I am going to round up some pictures soon so I can get a cool signature pic done like that....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Jul 29 2004, 02:47 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-_Carissa_
@Jul 29 2004, 12:47 PM
LOL :lol:
Spoken by a true computer guru.... :D

I am going to round up some pictures soon so I can get a cool signature pic done like that....
[/B]
:lol:

That is cool that you are getting some pics rounded up, I can't wait to make you a blend! I LOVE doing it!! :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Jul 29 2004, 02:27 PM
It should be easy but sometimes it does not change the picture. It keeps your old picture. I had to do try probably 20 times over a couple day period. I now a lot of other people were having problems. I cann't remember what we ended up figuring out. The last time I changed it was a few months ago.
Oh ok, I understand now. I was just confused for a second.. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts