Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did all the steps of posting Peechie's picture in my signature to show up on the bottom of anything I post. Now instead of a picture it says Peechie on vacation for Easter. First I went to image cave and registered there. Any suggestions????

Peechie's Mom - Karen

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by Karen542@Jul 6 2005, 12:22 PM
I did all the steps of posting Peechie's picture in my signature to show up on the bottom of anything I post.  Now instead of a picture it says Peechie on vacation for Easter.  First I went to image cave and registered there.  Any suggestions????

Peechie's Mom - Karen
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78635
[/QUOTE]
I dont know whats wrong, I'm not that big of a computer person. I wish I could help you but my avatar wont change and it comes up as a picture I didnt choose

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by angel+Jul 6 2005, 12:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Karen542
@Jul 6 2005, 12:22 PM
I did all the steps of posting Peechie's picture in my signature to show up on the bottom of anything I post.  Now instead of a picture it says Peechie on vacation for Easter.  First I went to image cave and registered there.  Any suggestions????

Peechie's Mom - Karen
I dont know whats wrong, I'm not that big of a computer person. I wish I could help you but my avatar wont change and it comes up as a picture I didnt choose

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78638
[/B][/QUOTE]
Wow, your signature came out great. You have all kinds of pictures going on. Was that hard to do?

Peechie's Mom - Karen

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by Karen542+Jul 6 2005, 12:44 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 12:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Karen542
@Jul 6 2005, 12:22 PM

Peechie's Mom - Karen

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78638

[/QUOTE]
Wow, your signature came out great. You have all kinds of pictures going on. Was that hard to do?

Peechie's Mom - Karen
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78643
[/B][/QUOTE]
Ummm....lady montava did it! She does almost all of them, if you ask her, I'm sure she could make one for you, heres her topic about it: http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4813

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Karen542@Jul 6 2005, 01:22 PM

Peechie's Mom - Karen
[/QUOTE]

Did you put img and /img (with brackets around them) at the beginnning and end of your image URL?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 6 2005, 03:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Karen542
@Jul 6 2005, 01:22 PM

Peechie's Mom - Karen
Did you put img and /img (with brackets around them) at the beginnning and end of your image URL?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78697
[/B][/QUOTE]
I did that and it still didn't work. I quess I'm not too good on the computer. Luckily awhile back I got Peechie's picture to show up on the side of every post. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any other suggestions????

Peechie's Mom - Karen

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Karen542+Jul 7 2005, 11:39 AM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 6 2005, 03:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Karen542
@Jul 6 2005, 01:22 PM

Peechie's Mom - Karen

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78697

[/QUOTE]
I did that and it still didn't work. I quess I'm not too good on the computer. Luckily awhile back I got Peechie's picture to show up on the side of every post. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any other suggestions????

Peechie's Mom - Karen
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=78975
[/B][/QUOTE]

1. To get the correct URL for your photo to show up, go to your Album at Image Cave.

2. When you get to the Album there will be a listing of all your photos. It will show a thumbnail of the photo and then to the right of it there are 4 lines of information. The first line says, "URL". That is the one you want.

3. Highlight and "copy" the URL shown there.

4. Then go to the signature posting box on SM and "paste" the URL and put img in front of it and /img at the end. Be sure to put brackets [ ] around img and /img.

I hope this works for you!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts