Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're helping daddy clean up the lawn,by rolling all over the nicely clipped grass .They're like little lawn sweepers... why does everything stick to Malts like velcro? I took 9 piccies just to get them to hold still and look this way. not long after,they were covered in grass clippings.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
What a perfect picture ... and such a beautiful family!!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They just love to play outside and roll in the freshly mowed grass... Little nut balls!

Bitsy and Rylee my 2 adoptees are growing their hair out so nice and almost all the staining is gone. There's just a faintest peach stain on the feet and a little on the muzzle but you only see it when they're wet.They really look happy now.

·
Registered
597 Posts
They're helping daddy clean up the lawn,by rolling all over the nicely clipped grass .They're like little lawn sweepers... why does everything stick to Malts like velcro? I took 9 piccies just to get them to hold still and look this way. not long after,they were covered in grass clippings.

...... because freshly cut grass smells so goooood to little malt noses! Rocco did that yesterday too, his first time outside since we brought him home. He ended up with green staining at the tip of his 'stash.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree...beautiful family and beautiful yard! How does bath day work in your house with multiples... ???
I break it down into a 2 day adventure. I do the long haired Malts first then one of the short haired ones next. While the long haired ones dry some ,the short haired is getting their bath.

Then it's an all evening marathon of hair dryers and brushing and combing and smochies and treats,until they're done. So I find a good loooonnngg movie and go to town on them...

The next day I tackle Amber and another short haired Malt.

I'll have to rethink the strategy once the other 2 grow out longer....:smstarz:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Great picture. Mine come in from the yard pretty dirty. What fun they had to get that way.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I figure let them have fun,I can always brush them out once they get inside....
The fresh cut grass smells so good,I can see why they roll in it.Makes me want to roll in it too.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
yes that definitely is a picture to frame, they r all posing , beautiful , ur fluffs are gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
what a lucky woman you are to have such a great bunch to call your own. lovely picture :wub::wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts