Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
We’ve away been busy adjusting to our new addition.

Please meet Luna she is a bearded collie x old English sheep dog, the sweetest girl ever. Please see her dogster page for bio and arrival story. I also uploaded new pictures in the spoiled maltese gallery.

She came to live with us on May 21st. All 3 get along fine. Maya and Daezie don’t play with her or have any other interaction with her Yet but I hope that will chance soon. She loves going for walks and even with out leash she stays by me. She was potty trained when we got her. the only time she pee was the fist day in our bed. I think she mark the bed, the good thing is she pee on top of the blankets not the mattress. She has learned from Maya and Daezie to follow me around all the time so every where I go in the house all three follow>I think is very sweet<

We are working on her ears. She has a really bad ear infection and she cries if we touch her left ear she also has a minor skin problem on her back lower body. Because of the ear problem she can’t hear too well but responds very well to hand commands. She doesn’t know how to play with toys or at least she doesn’t show any interest on them.

I’m not sure why someone would give up a sweet, obedient and lovable girl like her
she doesn’t bark, digs or chews on anything. We are so happy to have found her and be able to give this girl a home. She loves to play with other dogs so I can't wait till Maya and Daezie become good friends with her and make her feel more part of the pack :D

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone for the nice comments.

We are so happy to have found her. She is such a wonderful dog. She has the greatest disposition (sp?)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts