Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mommy and I came home from the Farmers Market and daddy brought us to the beach!

Barron, Lucy and Allie (what a crew)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
mommy and I came home from the Farmers Market and daddy brought us to the beach!

Barron, Lucy and Allie (what a crew)
aaaaaah !!! I love the beach ;) what fun outing you guys had. Nice group shot of all of you :wub: and AWWWWWWWWWH love that close up shop of Lucy too

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Allie, that is a great picture of you, Barron and Lucy! And, the picture of Lucy is ADORABLE! She is one sweet beauty! :wub::wub:

It was so nice to hear your voice on the phone when you called ... and, now it's lovely to see your picture, pretty woman! :yes:

(Off topic ... but, Snowball's gift arrived yesterday ... I will post pictures after his bath tomorrow! Thank you so much, Allie! I LOVE it!!! :wub:)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Great pics! I love the close up in the car. What a wonderful shot.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
For some reason unknown to me I only see one picture :huh:. Love that picture though, it's a great closeup of Lucy's sweet face.:wub: Glad you all had a wonderful day.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I removed the other picture, I had a cap on (the sun, gotta maintain that botox) :blush:

I realized how ridiculous I looked after I viewed the picture (mental note to self, always review before you submit):thumbsup:

I know that it sounds vain - but geeze, a girls gotta-do what a girls gotta-do.:innocent:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)

Allie

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I removed the other picture, I had a cap on (the sun, gotta maintain that botox) :blush:

I realized how ridiculous I looked after I viewed the picture (mental note to self, always review before you submit):thumbsup:

I know that it sounds vain - but geeze, a girls gotta-do what a girls gotta-do.:innocent:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)

Allie
I've had other people ask me to remove their photos but this is a first...asking yourself to remove it.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I'm sure you're much more critical than anyone else would be. We want to see another photo of you with your loves.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts