Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I snapped this tonight and thought it was so cute; of course I am bias.

:D Happy Christmas & Merry Chanukkah! :D

·
Registered
6,614 Posts

I have the picture you gave kodie for xmas last year up in my room! We see Toby everyday!! hehe... hes a cutie :D

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I snapped this tonight and thought it was so cute; of course I am bias.

:D Happy Christmas & Merry Chanukkah! :D [/B]
How cute!!! Miko and I very much appreciate Toby being multi-cultural!!
Miko says "ruff! ruff!! Happy Holdays!!"

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
What a fabulous picture of my favorite bow model!

I know I've said it before, but Toby has the most expressive face. He looks very serene and regal in this picture. Thinking, perhaps, that if he celebrates both holidays he can get double presents?

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I have the picture you gave kodie for xmas last year up in my room! We see Toby everyday!! hehe... hes a cutie :D[/B]
Oh my gosh, that is so sweet! I didn't know that!

What a fabulous picture of my favorite bow model!

I know I've said it before, but Toby has the most expressive face. He looks very serene and regal in this picture. Thinking, perhaps, that if he celebrates both holidays he can get double presents?[/B]
We had some friends over last night who are Jewish, so we had a Chanukkah/Christmas party. They got a kick out of the bow and Wally's toy dreidel that sings "I Have a Little Dreidel".

·
Registered
251 Posts
<span style="color:#993399"><div align="center">How cute and what a great idea!! Toby is sharing love in different ways for each and everyone one of us!</span>

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Aww! You know I love Toby! He's very handsome in his little sweater and bow. :D

Oh...did he just have a hair cut? He's looking very suave!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey Im getting that bow, and it looks so great on Toby i cant wait to see it on Obi! Its so adorable. Im jewish and Im going to have Obi wear it every night and everywhere we go! I just dont think i can afford getting him 8 presents!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aww! You know I love Toby! He's very handsome in his little sweater and bow. :D

Oh...did he just have a hair cut? He's looking very suave![/B]
You know Toby's a hottie! LOL Yes, he got a semi-haircut. I only cut his paw pads, trimmed his tail and trimmed his face. I left his body long. That is why he is wearing a sweater with a turtle neck...he looks weird with a short head/neck cut and longer body hair, but I don't care so long as he is warm! :D

Hey Im getting that bow, and it looks so great on Toby i cant wait to see it on Obi! Its so adorable. Im jewish and Im going to have Obi wear it every night and everywhere we go! I just dont think i can afford getting him 8 presents![/B]
That bow is one of my favorites! We just went to PetSmart and several people commented on it! One lady asked if I was shopping for Chanukkah gifts for him!

Actually he has worn it a few times...once for Yom Kippur and for Rosh Hashanah!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Toby is as always one of my favorite Spoiled Maltese.. blue is definetely his color..... :D

It is so great to see the multi-cultural aspects of our little furballs...

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Bias or not, he really is cute! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts