Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi you guys, thank you so much for your prayers and emails! I never knew I had so many wonderful pals here! I was in tears reading the other post, sorry I could not update you but it has been VERY stressful here!

We found him, he was hurt but alive. Things are progressing, my mom is still afraid and she follows him everywhere, but that is understandable.

It seems as if someone stole his car and beat him pretty bad, he was at a motel in the middle of no where and it did not have a phone and he was too hurt to call for help or go find a phone.

I actually told my mom where he was, call it psychic or God's voice or whatever, something just told me to tell my mom to drive to this part of town. And there was his car, gutted/totaled. The pastor of our church and all the ministers had come too, so they actually went in to try to find him

Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts, I truly believe it was because of all you and all my everyday friends praying/thinking of this that we were able to find him

·
Registered
894 Posts
Brit, THANK GOD he's been found and is alright......all our prayers have been answered!! Please give him and your Mom a hug from me, I will continue to keep him in my prayers for a quick recovery and to ease his heart.
Melana

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
OMG! Thanks so much for posting. We've all been so worried, and fearing the worst!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am SO glad that you found him.....we were so worried!
It could have been so much worse!
Still praying for a speedy recovery!! Prayers and hugs to your family!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Thank God he is back with all of you. And thanks for posting as soon as you could...we have been worried.

S

·
Registered
48 Posts
We are so happy for you! How horrible for him though. Let him know he has people thinking about him.

·
Registered
608 Posts
:D :D

Yeah!!!!! I am so glad it all worked out the way it did. I don't know what is going on in the world but the same thing recently happened here to a 19 yr old boy had the same thing happen to him but he called 911 from the trunk of the car and the operators didn't believe him so they didn't send anyone to find him. He was later found dead. And be glad you trusted your gut... sometimes we all just know the answer and we aren't sure why.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Thank God he was found!!! We have all been so worried for you &your family and him.Prayers still coming for a speedy recovery and to help him forget his aweful experence.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Brit's Mom, That is wonderful!! We were all so scared for you and your family! So glad for a happy ending! Hugs to you and your family!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yeah I am so glad you found him, and it was totally God's voice telling you where to find him, the power of prayer is amazing. I will continue to pray for his healing and for your entire family. Yeah God....

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Thats wonderful, you and your family and very lucky. I hope he gets well and yall will be able to put this behind you and reture to how everyone life was before.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
This is such great news! I hope that he'll be ok soon! I am so glad things are looking up! TAKE CARE!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Thankgoodness you found him. I am glad this ordeal is over for your family. We were all worried about you and checked continuouly waiting for a post from you.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
So glad everything has turned out for the better. I've only been here a short while and you can definitely tell everyone here cares about you and your family. May your stepdad continue to get better every day.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts