Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm not exactly new here, I've been lurking for over a month.
Anyway..my name is Grace and my baby's name is Kaylee, and we live near Tupelo, MS. We're about to have an addition to the family. Another maltese!! Kaylee's gonna be a big sister! I'm gonna try to put some pics on here if I can get my husband to help me. BTW, I will try to start posting regularly. I was just kinda nervous at first, wanted to check this forum out before I posted. I got banned from the other one. I look forward to getting to know all of you and your babies better, also sharing stories about Kaylee and number2. We haven't decided on a name yet.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
yay welcome to SM...we have had a lot of lurkers lately! glad u decided to jump in! cant wait to see pics

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome! Glad you decided to post. Most of the people here have either been banned from that other site (LOL) or just got fed up with them. I would love to see pictures of Kaylee and of your new furbaby. Are you getting another girl or a boy?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're getting a girl. I am so excited!! I just hope Kaylee will like her. I have picked out some names for her. Richie (my hubby) doesn't approve of most of them. Skylar and Rylee are the only two out of all my choices that he kinda likes.He wants to name her Jinx, but I don't know.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to another Mississippian. There are a few of us on here. Glad to have you and looking forward to hearing about Kaylee and your new puppy.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
So glad you decided to join us...don't worry about being banned here....we like the fact that we can be ourselves here without any ramifications.

Welcome

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
:D
I'm glad that I had decided to join this site, rather than the other one as well. I was able to read posts and learn a whole lot about maltese, and it was the information and the friendliness of all the members that made me want to join. If you don't mind me asking, what happened in the other website?

And pictures pictures pictures please!!! We would love to see your furbabies!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
So glad you joined us over here. I used to go to "the other site" but found it to be a bit stuffy.

Funny how even in typing you can see someone has their nose up in the air.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome to SM

1 - 20 of 44 Posts