Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you have read any posts or comments from 'The Nanny', that would be my mother Sherri. I am Tiffany, the official 13 year old mommy of my baby Mugsy. If you dont know already my mom is Mugsy's nanny! She takes care of him, while i play with him
We love Mugsy here at our house, even my dad adores him which is a big shock since the last thing that came out of his mouth before we got Mugsy was "THERES NO WAY IN A MILLION YEARS WE ARE GETTING A DOG!" so it was surely a blessing. Great to be on this web-site! Hopefully my brother will help me out so i can post pictures and you can see the beautiful Mugsy!

<3 Tiff

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to spoiled maltese! cant wait to see pics

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by MugsysMommy@Dec 12 2004, 08:06 PM
If any of you have read any posts or comments from 'The Nanny', that would be my mother Sherri. I am Tiffany, the official 13 year old mommy of my baby Mugsy. If you dont know already my mom is Mugsy's nanny! She takes care of him, while i play with him 
We love Mugsy here at our house, even my dad adores him which is a big shock since the last thing that came out of his mouth before we got Mugsy was "THERES NO WAY IN A MILLION YEARS WE ARE GETTING A DOG!" so it was surely a blessing. Great to be on this web-site! Hopefully my brother will help me out so i can post pictures and you can see the beautiful Mugsy! 

<3 Tiff
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22396
[/QUOTE]
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Mugsy's Mommy!
Welcome from your mommy! I'm glad you are here!

(uh, by the way...I think YOUR puppy needs to go potty!)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by The Nanny@Dec 12 2004, 09:22 PM
Hi Mugsy's Mommy!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22402
[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry momma...im unable to take care of him at the moment. You are more than welcome to let him out...i mean you arrrrrre his nanny.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by MugsysMommy+Dec 12 2004, 08:37 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The Nanny
@Dec 12 2004, 09:22 PM
Hi Mugsy's Mommy!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22402

Oh sorry momma...im unable to take care of him at the moment. You are more than welcome to let him out...i mean you arrrrrre his nanny.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=22411
[/B][/QUOTE]
lol

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL, thats soo funny! i ws 20 yrs old when i got sprite and my mom was TOTALLY against it. but right when i brought her home....guess who fell in love the most?!? my mom. lol. she was the one that convinced me to let sprite sleep in the bed and that she needed a coat.
how is it being a mommy? everything you expected??

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome Tiff! Its cool that you and your mom are both here. I, too, was the Nanny designate to my 22 year old daughter's maltese. Guess what? Sometimes the Nanny hijacks the dog. My husband and I are mad about our little Sadie. We're even getting her littermate, Sassy. Its gonna be a fight to see which dog ends up with our daughter. And if I end up with both, that'll be cool too. Keep your eye on the Nanny!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts