Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!! I just wanted to introduce our newest family member Tic Tac!!!! He's seven weeks old so he'll be coming home soon, but here are some pics from the breeder! :D

Oops, both pics were the same

·
Registered
513 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Mar 21 2005, 03:03 PM
Hey guys!!!  I just wanted to introduce our newest family member Tic Tac!!!!  He's seven weeks old so he'll be coming home soon, but here are some pics from the breeder! :D

Oops, both pics were the same

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44989
[/QUOTE]

awww, he's so cute!!!!. I bet you and Peanut can't wait
I love the name Tic Tac
Congratulations.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!!! I couldn't resist the little guy, so I took some time off work today to go for a visit! One perk of working for family is that they can't fire you
The litter is just sooooo cute, I wish I could have them all! They have grown soo much since I saw them last week! These little ones are sooo addicting!

Oh, I just saw the pics of Angus
, they didn't show up the first time. He is just precious!!! Keep working on your hubby

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I can't see...just the red x box...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Angus@Mar 21 2005, 03:16 PM
Awwww! What a darling! I am so envious too...I've been trying to convince hubbie to let me get another -- a pal for Angus -- but no bite...he'll have none of it.

So exciting! Look at that sweet little face!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44997
[/QUOTE]

Angus' siggy photo has to be one of the all-time cutest Malt pictures I've ever seen!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Tic-tac is just totally adorable .... are you just going crazy until he can come home!! I love that name... just precious!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS! YOU GOT A NEW BABY! I LOVE THE NAME TICTAC! Congrats to you! You must be so happy!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
how PRECIOUS!!!! certainly you'll be posting MORE and MORE pics as the "welcome home" date gets closer, no???

ann marie and the "i like tictacs! can i have one, too? peanut gets a little sibling AND tictacs?? i'm jealous!!!!" buttercup

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Tic Tac is too cute...all the way to his little toes! Sorry, but I couldn't resist. TicTacToe. Peanut is going to be such a lucky fellow. Are you using the same breeder?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Awwwwww hes so cute.

I thought about getting Puddles a buddy, but hes so spoiled I don't know how he would react. Hubby said go for it, if I could afford another vet bill....hehehe If Puddles coughs or throws up were off to the vet.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts