Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my mad hunt to find Madeline, I came across this site. It's awesome!! I was wondering where all you guys went.

The kids and I are doing ok. Hope all is well on your end.

For those of you who don't me, I have three little ones at home. Joplin, Frankie, and Billy. I was fostering Billy when I decided to adopt him. He was born blind, and the breeder was going to put him down at nine-weeks-old. He cracks me up. And my precious little Samantha passed away on April 9th at 2pm. I miss her so.

In any case, glad to find all of you

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Welcome to SM
I have read your posts at the other place...you have made me laugh and made me cry! Just wanted to let you know that I think you are a remarkable person! Big hugs to the little ones!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and welcome!!

-c

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Too funny...Madeline is a friend of mine from MO. I was desperately trying to find her phone # or e-mail address. She posts on this forum, so I was able to contact her. I've been having such a hard time since my Sammie passed away, and MO was deleting ALL of my threads. I live alone with my other three and really needed someone to talk to.

I'm so glad to have found my Madeline and the rest of you.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by 3Maltmom@May 24 2005, 04:24 PM
Too funny...Madeline is a friend of mine from MO.  I was desperately trying to find her phone # or e-mail address.  She posts on this forum, so I was able to contact her.  I've been having such a hard time since my Sammie passed away, and MO was deleting ALL of my threads.  I live alone with my other three and really needed someone to talk to.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64923
[/QUOTE]

Ok now you peaked my curiosity even more. Which one of us is Madeline? I know, I know nosy blondes are the worst want to know everything and don't get it when you explain.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome to SM!! I too have read many of your posts on the other site. I often wonder why more from there aren't finding us here.....

I am SO SORRY to hear of little Sammie's passing. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now. I am, however, glad to hear you have others to cuddle with at home. If there is anything I can do, just PM me...

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina+May 24 2005, 02:40 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-3Maltmom
@May 24 2005, 04:24 PM
Too funny...Madeline is a friend of mine from MO.  I was desperately trying to find her phone # or e-mail address.  She posts on this forum, so I was able to contact her.  I've been having such a hard time since my Sammie passed away, and MO was deleting ALL of my threads.  I live alone with my other three and really needed someone to talk to.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64923

Ok now you peaked my curiosity even more. Which one of us is Madeline? I know, I know nosy blondes are the worst want to know everything and don't get it when you explain.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64928
[/B][/QUOTE]

She posts under "Madeline".

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

Sorry to hear about your baby...

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm glad you have such high spirits, and it nice to know everyone here is so caring. Too bad we can't have a maltesepalloza (for the old one, maltesestock).... 6000 maltese, that would be a sight.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts