Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Lucy Lu, what are you doing walking on Mommy's furniture?:new_shocked::new_shocked: Boy, when a girl's hungry, there's no stopping her! She looks super cute in that little outfit.:wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We had brunch this morning - and that was the last item to be removed from the sideboard - Lucy and Barron's chicken treats made for them by their nanny (my mom). Lucy just knew that those treats were still out - waiting for her.

Yes, we did have treats for them also - - - their my kidz.

Fluffs! :)

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWW, I just love Lucy in her little jogging suits.:wub: Makes me want to run out & get Hannah one,even though I know she wouldn't like it near as much as I do.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aaaaawwww, yummy for you!!!! So cute!!!! Have to know where you got that cute little outfit too...looks so warm and cosy!
Eileen,

I found a link to the suits that my mom buys for Lucy - I hope that this helps!

Bunny Suit Pinkaholic Dog Jumpsuit

Item #:bunny-pnka-jumpPrice:$47.95Size:X-SmallSmallMediumLarge (+$2)Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 weeks.Quantity:

Crap, it didn't work - PM if you want a suit - I'll send you the link.

Sorry!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Lucy Lu looks so adorable and the treats that nanny made for her and her brother looks yummy! Lucy Lu has the cutest little jogging suits.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Lucy-Lu, you look gorgeous, as you always do!

Mmmmmh, those chicken treats look very delish and yummy! That's very sweet of your Nanny to make them for you and your brother! :aktion033:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
ur fluffs are just gorgeous , love her outfits , shes the signature pretty in pink fluff !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts