Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mama, dees aren't MY cwothes in dis bag awah day? You awmost thru dis dot dwess away once.
(she's a bit shaggy but I love this little snotty expression)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Dots too cute, Ms. Cosy. :wub::wub:I think mommy just wanted to see you in it again. And so did we. (((sigh)))

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had that dress in a bin I was going to toss! It had never been worn. I think I bought it years ago for a little maltese rescue that was sick :(. Ava wore one like it the other day and it started me thinking I might have it somewhere. Guess I should go thru that bin again. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Cosy, tew yourw mama not to be throwin out yourw cwothes! :new_shocked: Or, we will need to go shoppin'! Cuz, we sure can't be goin' nekked! :w00t: Be sure to hab sum sticky paws awound youwr mama's cwedit cawrds. See ya at da mall!
Josey

Awwww, I love Cosy in polka dots! :wub::wub: Heck, I love her in anything, she always looks so beautiful! :tender:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sticky paws...lolol!
Does anyone else use a Blackberry to take pics? The daylight pics are okay but I just can't seem to get the graininess off in the evening light. Anyone have suggestions?

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Little Miss Cosy how could your Mommy possible think about
throwing that adorable dress away, her crazy.:blink: As for your
Mommy saying your shaggy that just can't be, you may want
to get her to see a doctor becuase she is :wacko1:.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Love ya Brit!!! She is adrorable as always!!!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I use my blackberry to take pix and my evening pix are awful too. The camera on the bold is alot better than my old curve though. Have you tried messing with the white balance and setting it on night? I dont know how much it would help but its worth a try. I usually keep everything on automatic because its such a pain to switch it every time. Miss Cosy is sure looking adorable in her dress. I love her face, its so expressive and cute! :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I love her in her little dot dress. Adorable girl:wub: Yes she does look like little miss uppity-nose-in -the- air! Love it!:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Brit,

I do LOVE the expression on that face!

My question to you Brit is - do you style Cosy's hair yourself? It's always so amazing, and those bows are placed so perfectly. I love the "teased" look in the profile picture, how did you ever accomplish such a look - again, Cosy is the Maltese Vogue!

Allie

1 - 20 of 40 Posts