Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a few pics from my cell phone (not the best quality) but she was having so much fun and she looked so cute :wub:

Ava has been playing with her kitty ball with a bell in it, she's so silly with that ball!! She can hold on to it and run around with it in her mouth.
View attachment 89322

Really, she was just playing with it....:whistle:, guess the camera made her shy :blush:.
View attachment 89323

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Cosy use to have that ball too! It's smaller and you could always hear her playing with it. Those pics are too precious of Ava..cell or not.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cosy use to have that ball too! It's smaller and you could always hear her playing with it. Those pics are too precious of Ava..cell or not.
These kitty balls are very small. But seem to be the perfect size for her little mouth. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Ava is a precious little girl!! How darling is she in that cut looking all teensie weensie!

Hey Pat, do you ever put those ribbons on her ear like the Mimi and Coco pictures? I wondered if they were clips, and how they possibly work on hair that short! Surely they are not just ribbons tied around the ears?

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Pat - I swear if I hadn't met Ava personally I would have looked at that first picture of her and thought it was a little stuffed toy. She is too perfect and cute. :wub::wub: Good idea with the kitty ball - some of the dog toys are way too large for our guys and girls.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ava is a precious little girl!! How darling is she in that cut looking all teensie weensie!

Hey Pat, do you ever put those ribbons on her ear like the Mimi and Coco pictures? I wondered if they were clips, and how they possibly work on hair that short! Surely they are not just ribbons tied around the ears?
Sophia, I haven't tried any bows yet, not sure what I'd use. One of these days I'll work on that.....I'm sure tiny clip on's will work....

Pat - I swear if I hadn't met Ava personally I would have looked at that first picture of her and thought it was a little stuffed toy. She is too perfect and cute. :wub::wub: Good idea with the kitty ball - some of the dog toys are way too large for our guys and girls.
You know she ususally doesn't play with any toys, but she sure likes that ball. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Pat -- I swear that Ava looks like a stuffed toy sitting on your bed in the first picture. She just doesn't look like a reall furbaby. Too cute!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Ava this is Matilda, you gonna get addicted to the ball like I am:chili:

Pat she is absolutely precious:smootch::tender: i know how little that ball is and it looks huge next to precious Ava:wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
How cute is litte Ms. Ava and her lime green ball. I can just picture
her playing with it. She sure is a tiny tiny bundle of love!:wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Little Miss Ava looks adorable with her cute little kitty ball! I bet she loves how it has the holes in it for her to grab it!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts