1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
great pic! love the expression! he is a very handsome man

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ahhhh, I thought that Mr Manpants Handsome Henry and my Summer were offically engaged and I come here and find him making advances towards the lovely Ms Sassy...Summer is not going to be happy about this..not happy at all.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by CHARLOTTE B@Oct 26 2005, 12:12 PM
Ahhhh, I thought that Mr Manpants Handsome Henry and my Summer were offically engaged and I come here and find him making advances towards the lovely Ms Sassy...Summer is not going to be happy about this..not happy at all.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=113661
[/QUOTE]

Henry is so embarrassed, he has put himself in lock down. Yes he's a two-timing ****!! Tessa is going to be pissed as well...

Attachments

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Debbie you are a riot! Sassy says she doesn't want to start any trouble between Tessa and Henry. She is a Princess not a Fighter. She says if Tessa and Henry break up that Henry will have to take a number behind: Parker, Puddles, Kodie, Sammie, and the many other beaus who are knocking of our door.

Sassy's mommy loves the picture. I just love that little attitude with his chest out as if to say, "yeah, I'm bad." Move over Michael Jackson.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I think his self-esteem might be damaged. He is trying so hard to look bad and tough- but we are all telling him how cute and precious he is!
The other prisoners are going to make fun of him!

Tell him I said he looks dangerous!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally posted by 3Maltmom@Oct 26 2005, 12:25 PM
Henry is so embarrassed, he has put himself in lock down.  Yes he's a two-timing ****!!  Tessa is going to be pissed as well...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=113664
[/QUOTE]

OMG, he really does look embarrassed. :D Oh, and Summer is so over him..she's decided that Billy is a better choice for her...she can forget her diet cause she can tell Billy that she's a 4 lb dainty little girl and he won't be able to tell that's a big fat lie.

Henry is adorable.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts