Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! This is Teddy's sister Sam. Teddy is SO adorable! The way he thinks he's bigger and stronger than everyone else! He always considers himself the dominant one in the family. Do any of you know Why his is so agressive? Or how we can help it? He is always barking at my friends when they come over...but once 10 minutes passes, he loves them to death! Then the next day, he wants to be mean and try to bite again. The only people he has always been permanatly nice to is family and two of my closest friends that he has known since he was a baby puppy. Anyone know how to help get him more socialized???

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
My Brinkley is still ugly when people come to the house.
It is very embarrassing.
One baby sitter that comes over he adores....I think b/c she adores him.
But even some of my close friends that WOULD adore him, if he would give them a chance...he barks and carries on with them.
A few times we have been able to stop him with them playing a game of fetch with him...but often times, he gets gated into the kitchen.
He just doesn't care for company at his house much.
Good thing we don't get many visitors..

So really, I have no advice, just sympathizing with you...ha ha...

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Welcome! I have just the opposite going on with Paris. Anybody that comes in the house she wants them to talk to her and pet her. She even starts crying if they don't do it fast enough! (Not that that happens very often... :D them not petting her, that is)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts