Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I registered here a while ago, but have just been reading through some of the topics. I wanted to intro myself so everyone would know. I'm Angie, a mother to 3 skin kids: Kiersten, 3, Caleb 4, and Hunter almost 7. I also have Kitty, we adopted her from the pound 1.5 years ago, and believe she is roughly 2 years old. Then I also have my baby, Frosty, my malt who is just a little over a year old. Also in our family is Dafney, a long haired dachschund, who was supposed to be my husband's baby, but is more like whoever has an open lap's baby. So there you go! Now you know who you are talking to. Hope to have many informative conversations with you all.
Angie
Frosty, Dafney & Kitty

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Welcome to Spoiled Maltese!

-c

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome!!! so glad you posted ...now we need to see pics!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds as though your place is as crazy as ours. 2 teens 11 birds 2 cats and puggie who seems to be in charge. he is 4 but very much a puppy
Originally posted by hambys97@Jul 9 2005, 02:28 PM
Hello everyone!  I registered here a while ago, but have just been reading through some of the topics.  I wanted to intro myself so everyone would know.  I'm Angie, a mother to 3 skin kids: Kiersten, 3, Caleb 4, and Hunter almost 7.  I also have Kitty, we adopted her from the pound 1.5 years ago, and believe she is roughly 2 years old.  Then I also have my baby, Frosty, my malt who is just a little over a year old.  Also in our family is Dafney, a long haired dachschund, who was supposed to be my husband's baby, but is more like whoever has an open lap's baby.  So there you go!  Now you know who you are talking to.  Hope to have many informative conversations with you all.
Angie
Frosty, Dafney & Kitty
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79818
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
751 Posts
Welcome to SM. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's a great place and I have met so many wonderful people. Only bad thing about being here is it give me less time with little Tucker.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Welcome to SM. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's a great place and I have met so many wonderful people. Only bad thing about being here is it give me less time with little Tucker.

oops what did I do ?

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Glad that you are posting at SM.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you for such a warm welome! Also, I think I now have a pic of Frosty, we'll see.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts