Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
I know its been a long time since I was last here...
Sorry I didn't update anyone about my decision!!
Well within that time (to keep it short) I was working alot, I went on vacation, out of town, got sick, and other things were going on...
It was so hard deciding (I wish I cold of gotten both!!)!!
Actually my first decision didn't fall through because of bad timing (again!) Overall, I think I wanted the younger puppy but with all the things that have happened, he will be 5 months when I bring him home! (Remember I couldn't decide between the 5 month old & puppy? Go figure!) But yes, I will finally be getting my furbaby! He comes home the week after next! (I still have to work out the actual date). The reason for his late arrival is because i'm moving into a house! I'm a little stressed (I hate packing!) but so excited at the same time!! I'll keep you guys posted!
*I hope you guys don't mind if I end up asking alot of questions!! Even if they were asked or discussed before! I appologize in advance!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by snoopychan@Mar 2 2005, 04:50 AM
Hi guys!
I know its been a long time since I was last here...
Sorry I didn't update anyone about my decision!!
  Well within that time (to keep it short) I was working alot, I went on vacation, out of town, got sick, and other things were going on...
It was so hard deciding (I wish I cold of gotten both!!)!!
  Actually my first decision didn't fall through because of bad timing (again!) Overall, I think I wanted the younger puppy but with all the things that have happened, he will be 5 months when I bring him home! (Remember I couldn't decide between the 5 month old & puppy? Go figure!) But yes, I will finally be getting my furbaby! He comes home the week after next! (I still have to work out the actual date). The reason for his late arrival is because i'm moving into a house! I'm a little stressed (I hate packing!) but so excited at the same time!! I'll keep you guys posted!
*I hope you guys don't mind if I end up asking alot of questions!! Even if they were asked or discussed before! I appologize in advance! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39165
[/QUOTE]

Welcome back!
Congrats on your new house AND your new addition to the family!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Hey... I swear ... just the other day, I was wondering what happened to you! So glad to hear all the good news.... !! OK... you know we gotta say it..... PICTURES!!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
MAN!
TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! HAHAHAHA MISS YA!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome back and congrats! so where r the pictures???

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Glad to see you back. I think its good that you took your time and waited until it was right for you! That'll ultimately make things easier when you bring your puppy home. And I think you'll like the slightly older puppy. I bet it'll sleep better and hopefully take easier to potty training!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back!!
There will be alot of pictures when I get him... if i can figure how to post them. I still haven't thought of a name for him yet...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts