Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is Serra I'm from Turkey Istanbul I just found this forum and I really liked it.I have 2 dogs.one is klein spitz Princess Mia she is 2 and the other one is a chihuahua 4 months old Stella Valentina I love them so much I'm so new to maltese breed but I really liked it I think my next puppy will be maltese.

· Registered
1,128 Posts

· Registered
3,657 Posts
Welcome! You'd adore your Malt if you got one.
Istanbul! We loved our visit there!

· Premium Member
10,307 Posts
Hi and a warm welcome to Spoiled Maltese!!! You will love it here. Your babies are adorable and I especially love your little Chi!!! He is so little!! Yes, if you ever get a maltese, you will love it. I would love a little chihuahua!!!! :Welcome 4:

· Registered
2,871 Posts
Welcome to SM! Your babies are so cute! I am also a Chi mama ( in addition to being a Malt mama..haha) and mommy to another Princess Mia! hehe..You will love a Malt..they are very similar to Chis in terms of their sweetness and loyalty!

· Premium Member
1,470 Posts
Merhaba, Welcome to SM! I have family from Turkey. (Mom's side, she is from Istanbul) Beautiful place that I hope to visit one day.:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.