Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is Mimi, I have 4 boys.9,7,5,allmost3. I just bought my Maltese last week. She is 8 weeks and soooo precious!!! Shes my girl! I named her Alexandra Pearl, Lexie for short. I was so happy to find this site! I do feel a little dumb becouse I cant find the "controlls" tab to do the pics. I'll keep looking.Nice to meet you all.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Great to see you in here, I know you will love the site as much as we do and find all the help you need to get up and running with your pictures. If you go to the Forum Home page there are instructions there as to how to post your pictures and signatures etc.
If you have any problems just ask and you will be given full assitance from the very helpful people in here.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
So glad you are joining us. Don't worry about the controls....I have been here a good long while and I still can't seem to figure out how to post pictures or sometimes navagate around....but I still have a wonderful time with everyone here.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hello and

I'm looking forward to hearing more about you and your furbaby.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts

Welcome to the forum. You are gonna love it here. It is great fun!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by mimijill@Sep 12 2005, 12:10 PM
Hi,
  My name is Mimi, I have 4  boys.9,7,5,allmost3. I just bought my Maltese last week. She is 8 weeks and soooo precious!!! Shes my girl! I named her Alexandra Pearl, Lexie for short. I was so happy to find this site! I do feel a little dumb becouse I cant find the "controlls" tab to do the pics. I'll keep looking.Nice to meet you all.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98772
[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts