Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined, but have been reading for several months now.
My name is Donna and my Malty is a 9 month old male named Brooklyn. I adore him! IMO This is the best breed around. Very loving, loyal and wonderful personality.

I look forward to joining in the conversations!:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, he's a cutie pie!!!! So glad you decided to join!! Welcome!!
Thanks! I am waiting on his puppy cut to grow out LOL. I groom him myself and love every minute of it. I just started using the Pure Paws line and LOVE it!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Welcome Donna and Brooklyn!! There are lots of nice people and fluffs on SM. Brooklyn sure is handsome:chili:

·
Premium Member
17,469 Posts
:Welcome 1:
'looking forward to getting to know you and Brooklyn!
Kitzi sends kisses!:smootch:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:Welcome 4: Hi Donna -- so glad you and Brooklyn are joining us. So as a native New Yorker, I just have to ask, how'd Brooklyn end up with his name? Assuming there's a cute story. I think it's adorable as he is.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:Welcome 4: Hi Donna -- so glad you and Brooklyn are joining us. So as a native New Yorker, I just have to ask, how'd Brooklyn end up with his name? Assuming there's a cute story. I think it's adorable as he is.
Not a cute story. A bit sad. My husband was from Brooklyn and he passed away last year. Brooklyn is named for him.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Not a cute story. A bit sad. My husband was from Brooklyn and he passed away last year. Brooklyn is named for him.
Oh Donna, I'm so sorry.:grouphug: I hope that Brooklyn is bringing joy to your life now and what a sweet tribute to your DH. :wub:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts