Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to this forum.....I am a Maltese lover. I also raise these adorable furbabies. I have 6 Maltese of my own. Two darling little boys and four sweet girls. Paris is the youngest at just 10 weeks. I also have 5 little ones and am expecting my sixth.
My Maltese have changed my life in so many ways. I can't imagine life without them. They are soo precious. My little ones adore them and :D :D VICE VERSA.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Maltsesmania
I am a new to this forum as well, I'm a maltese lover too but I only have one baby boy.
How do you cope with 5 malts soon to be 6,as I'm having enough trouble keeping one clean.
But I also couldn,t imagine life without this little fluff ball running around and being under me feet all day.

Cris

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome to both of you!

Tiki and I have been around a while. Things have slowed down lately, but keep checking in and posting!

I only have one male "Tiki". He is 1 year 4 months old; if I thought I could keep up with the grooming I would have more!

These pups are a joy!

Judi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi! I am an at home mommy, and grooming is a breeze. I have a lot of experience (and a lot of little helpers). I am great at multitasking too. It is a lot of work, but anything worth having is worth the work.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
hello, welcome to you and all your little ones :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Maltesemania Iam also new to this forum, I have a little maltese called Tillie she is 4 years old .I also had another he was called Prince he was 11 but sadly he past away last year .Tillie was heart broken for a very long time , As was all the family. How lucky you are to have 6 of a family it must be time comsuming but what fun!!! Geord

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome Newbi's

Maltesemania i would be "Broke" owning so many Fur Baby's
lol Perfect name you have (MALTESEMAINIA)......
So do you dress them up? They look so Cute with Clothes on.... Do you Grow their hair with the Bows and All?
That's where my Spending comes in, the Clothes, the Bows, the Bags, the Booties, the Coats and so on...........................

Even Dog Lovers think i over Do it at Times...
Anything for my "Bushi"....

Maltese Rules

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello Everyone

Lovely to meet you all. Its great to have a place to come with other maltese owners :D Bella and I are from North west scotland.

Bella is my first maltese, she is one year and one month.
I would never have another breed of dogs after a maltese now, they are just so special

Look forward to hearing your stories, seeing your pictures/sites and so on.

Best wishes
Bellas Mummy & Bella

Bellas website: www.perfectmaltese.co.uk

G

·
0 Posts
Hello All,

I don't have a maltese, yet...looking for a breeder and as you all probably know that is not easy. I did own a cocker spaniel, named Rocky, but he died a little over a month ago. He was just beautiful! I was in the process of looking for a maltese before he died and I still am but I don't want to adopt until this summer. He died rather suddenly. But enough about the sad stuff. I just think this little dog is great. Done lots of research, 9 months in fact, of dogs. Wanted to get a dog that would fit in with mine and mine husbands lifestyle. No more little kids (20 and 18 - the 20 year is living with friends and the 18 year old is going off to college this fall)...love my children but it is time for them to be on their own...they can come home to visit as much as they want, but only visit... really I do love them with all my heart!!!
This forum is great, can talk to all of you...get some tips and comments about breeders and learn. So thank all of you!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi Jami,
Have you tried the American Maltese of America link? I then picked my state and started making calls. Of course I got nowhere, but each one gave me names of others. The calls networked me clear across the country...that call led me to the Maltese breeder, well-renounded, just across my state line. There was Colette! :D I got her at 12 weeks in August.
Gail

1 - 13 of 13 Posts