Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I found this site about a week ago and have going through it for hours. It's great! Chief is our baby. He is 13wks. old and we have had him for 5 wks now. I love him to death. I also have a hubby and 3 kids 12,10, and 5 yrs. old. Love them to death too (LOL). He is just the baby. My 5 year old cracked me up the other day and said "mom, I need some attention too". I hope she was just kidding. Chief has been a wild man both yesterday and this morning. He must be going through a faze (lol). Yesterday I blamed it on the eclipse, today i have no excuse. Still love him. I would love to post pictures if I new how and had a digital camera.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Welcome to you and Chief. Yep they can definitely be wild when they're puppies... kinda of catches you off guard.... when they come home to you they are so sweet and shy.... for about one day... and then... Cujo!!
But it does get better and then we miss them being puppies...

You'll love this site....

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND CHIEF. What a cute name! I noticed your SN on the bottom where it tells you the new member of the moment and was wondering when you were gonna introduce yourself! I was curious about your name
HAVE FUN

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Welcome. You and I sound like we're on similar schedules...I also have three kids, 11, 9, and 7 and we are getting our puppy Thanksgiving weekend. She'll be 12 weeks then. This is a really great board and lots of wonderful information is shared.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome to you and cheif....I love the name and can't wait to see pictures. But I am not one to talk as I was on here for a long time before I figured out how to do the pictures of my furkids...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts