Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. My name is Lovidy and I'm from New York. I have two precious maltese, Diamond and Angel. Diamond is 2 years old and Angel is 7 months old. I look forward to meeting everyone else on this board! :D

Lovidy

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
WELCOME to SM!
Since you live in NY.. I always ask which pet stores do you go to in the city? I visit often and love to check out cute stores!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes! And we totally *insist* on seeing pictures! :D

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Hi and
from Massimo and me.

-c

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for your warm welcomes! I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how.
(Probably when I get home tonight.)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Just to let you know, there's a "how to post pics" link on the very top of the page!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hello! So glad you found SM. We love photos.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by lilluv117@May 23 2005, 09:52 AM
Hi everybody.  My name is Lovidy and I'm from New York.  I have two precious maltese, Diamond and Angel.  Diamond is 2 years old and Angel is 7 months old.  I look forward to meeting everyone else on this board!  :D

Lovidy
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64445
[/QUOTE]

Hi, welcome! I am really interested in finding out how and what Angel is doing...I have Charlie who is almost 7 months and he is the best little fur ball ever. Well, when he is not trying to get my attention by nipping my hands!! I know he is teething but it is driving me nuts! Is Angel fully house broken? They are really cute!!
Look forward to talking with you! Amy from NC

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by charliesmom+May 24 2005, 08:50 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-lilluv117
@May 23 2005, 09:52 AM
Hi everybody.  My name is Lovidy and I'm from New York.  I have two precious maltese, Diamond and Angel.  Diamond is 2 years old and Angel is 7 months old.  I look forward to meeting everyone else on this board!  :D

Lovidy
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64445
Hi, welcome! I am really interested in finding out how and what Angel is doing...I have Charlie who is almost 7 months and he is the best little fur ball ever. Well, when he is not trying to get my attention by nipping my hands!! I know he is teething but it is driving me nuts! Is Angel fully house broken? They are really cute!!
Look forward to talking with you! Amy from NC
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64707
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hi! It's so funny because Angel does the same thing with the nipping. She is still teething and maybe it is because of that but I think she is doing it in a playful way. I can't even get dressed without her nipping at my socks, jeans, whatever she can get her mouth on.

Angel is fully housebroken (well, wee wee pad trained). She is actually better than my 2 year old, Diamond.

Angel spends a lot of time trying to play with Diamond. Diamond, is older and most of the time tries to ignore her but she does play when she feels like it. Otherwise, Angel just runs as fast as she can, back and forth running around the house like someone is chasing her! It's funny.

Angel and Diamond say thanks for the compliments! I'd really like to hear how it's going with Charlie!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM! Glad to have ya!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts