Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up Maxis brother tonight i found a wonderful breeder and he is coming tonight at 11:30pm His name is Jake im very excited i will try and post a picture of him
wish us luck

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
How exciting! Welcome to Jake and post pics as soon as you can.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all Jake is 10 weeks he comes directly from a breeder and not a broker
i decided this yesterday and he is being shipped to me today she took him to the vet yesterday and he gave the stamp of approval i emailed references who have gotten furbabies from her before , the thing i liked about her was that she told me right off the bat she doesnt sell to brokers she also told me that Jake is one of 3 he has a sister and a brother he cost me 950.00 versus what maxi cost which was close to 1800 which goes to show you that when you buy directly from a breeder how much money the brokers add on because jake looks exactly like maxi did minus the lemon ears which maxi had as a baby although he is now completely white ( Maxi) I think jake will be smaller because His mom is about 5 1/2lbs and his Dad is about 4 1/2lbs. He has no eye stains from what i can tell from the picture he looks like he has all his black points and lets hope he has a nice personality like maxi
how do you all think Maxi will be can anyne tell me about there experiences with 2 versus 1

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats!

He is adorable!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Congrats!!! I think Maxi will be fine with Jake. The first few days for us when TicTac came home were a little stressful because Peanut didn't want to share his toys or the spotlight. But the boys now snuggle together when they sleep and they get along great. I have to admit that I take special time with Peanut to give him extra love because I was so worried that he would feel replaced. The cutest thing is when they play with their Buster Cube and one of them rolls it to get the treats and kibble out and they share the goodies
Peanut also made training a breeze for Tic because he's such a good little role model. :D

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Maxismom@Jun 30 2005, 10:18 AM
if you go on my picture gallery i posted 1 of Jake i wish i knew how to post it on this email i just don't want to take my maxi off my avatar i would feel to guilty

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76501
[/QUOTE]
To Add Pictures in Your Post:

1. First you need to have your photos "hosted". You can go to Image Cave Free Hosting and upload photos from your computer. You'll need to register there first. Hosting is free. This is just one hosting company. Any of them will do.

Image Cave Free Photo Hosting

2. Then "copy" the URL of the photos. The URL is found in your Album which you can go to after your images area loaded. You can edit your image to change the size. Something in the 400-500 range is about right for posting. On Image Cave the "Edit" button is under each photo in your Album.

3. Then open up a posting box here on SM. "Paste" the URL of your image in to your post. Put IMG and the front of the URL and /IMG at the end. Put brackets around both. OR you can let the computer do that for you by clicking IMG at the top of the posting area and paste your URL there and it will put in the IMG, etc. for you.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Jake is soooo sweet looking, congrats. We have a houseful at any given point and they all get along. They will each seek you out for "their" time. I can't wait to see more pics.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Here's Jake!

He looks like a lil bully! hEHEHEHEH SOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see more pictures!

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">Jake is adorable
He has such a handsome face already....</span>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.