Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just stopped in for a few minutes to check out what I have been missing...been gone from the site for almost a month. Going to college and working fulltime takes all of my time. I even had Lacey's hair cut short because I just couldn't comb and brush it every night. Felt like such a bad mommy but she is happy with her short cut and with me not having to mess with her everynight. Her hair was about 5 inches long and she was so beautiful, but for her I had it cut short...that is what I tell myself.

Just wanted to say hi and that I miss all of my friends here. I had so much advice about my ex showing back up in my son's life after almost 21 years....update, he has stayed away and my son has no interest in seeing him. My son has decided to go back to college...taking a class or two this next semester. Would love to see him go back fulltime, but he feels that he just can't.

So, I just wanted to say hi.
Jackie - so happy to see that you are back to posting...your posts are full of such great info.
Marj - please email me so I can get some Christmas, Holiday bows. Lacey needs some more! I did keep her topknot...can't stand not to have your beautiful bows in her hair.

Take care everyone!

Jami

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Glad things are going well. Thanks for checking in!! Hope you're back to posting soon! I'd love to see her new hair cut!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
It sure is great to see you in,
I too would love to see Lacey's new hair cut

It's good to hear things have worked out about your ex and your son too. I bet that is a big worry off your mind

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
So glad to hear from you. Happy that things didn't get too messy with the ex. Stop by whenever you get the chance.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
So glad things are going well for you.Its hard staying in touch when your so busy,but we'd love to see Lacey's new doo!!! Take care,and pop in when you have a spare minute!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.