Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I am a long time lurker but not a contributor.

I have owned a Maltese for the last 17 years (Apricot was her name) until she recently passed away. 17 years was a good run though and she was a very fiesty little girl. She would hang in there no matter what happened to her and its so sad that we don't have her anymore.

We are looking to get another Maltese soon but have just not done it yet as we have been travelling.

I love all the pictures of the Maltese here and I can tell everyone really loves their puppies. They really are part of the family. I know its even more so with Maltese because they are a small dog breed they tend to live inside with us. I know mine slept on my bed with me :)

Anyway just saying hi and hope to contribute to the forum.

Premium Member
Welcome - We love "lurkers" but are even happier to have you officially join our family.:wub:
:Welcome 2:

Attachments

Registered
Welcome! I'm so sorry about the loss of your precious Apricot.

I look forward to stories and tips from your 17 years experience! :)

Premium Member
Welcome to SM, I am so sorry on your great loss, you were so blessed to have her for 17 years
There is something so special about Maltese they truly become your best friend and love you so much. I think they are so in tune to us. We are so blessed to have them in our lives

I just want you to know I have been praying for Australia, it breaks my heart what is happening with the fires and the great lose of lives, homes and the innocent little animals

1 - 5 of 5 Posts