Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's crazy...I really missed being here. Hope everyone is doing ok..it will be really hard to catch up, so many posts to read a week and a half worth!

Rocky stayed with my hubby and is now so attached to him. I'm feeling like he's a little mad at me for leaving him. I hope we can get our little love affair going again. :crying: I missed my little boy so much. Florida is nice, but I'm so glad to be back home in Arizona. :tumbleweed:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
welcome back !!!! cant wait to hear all about ur trip n see pics , and im sure rocky is just giving u the cold shoulder for leaving him lol

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Dianne I'm glad you had a great trip, yes it takes a long time to catch up, I always have to go through that in the winters:w00t:
I'm sure Rocky will be back to being a mommy's boy very quickly

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Dianne - welcome back! What, it isn't hot enough in Arizona in summer so you had to go to Florida? :sweatdrop: Happy you enjoyed. I wouldn't worry about Rocky. Tyler does the same thing to me when I'm traveling a lot for work but it's kind of nice to have some bonding between our husbands and our guys. But don't worry, Rocky will soon forget he even exists and he'll be your velcro dog. (Don't tell DH that.B))

1 - 9 of 9 Posts